How Do You Know if You’re Running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows?
The answer is very simple with only three steps or clicks on Windows Vista or Windows 7:
Right Click on Computer and then …Properties
Finally, you will see the system type you are running and hope it helps you solve the problem.
- Windows Vista Keeps Freezing – How To Stop Windows Vista Freezes For Good (facegoodman2.wordpress.com)
- Enable God Mode In Windows 7 And Vista (jindalsachin.wordpress.com)
- Macintosh Version of Ultimate Typing Soon to be Released, eReflect Announces (prweb.com)
- Duality Software Releases Calendarscope 6.0, Adds Mobility Options via Automatic Google Calendar Sync (prweb.com)
- How to change the interface language of your Windows Vista? (365tutorials.wordpress.com)
- Slow Windows Vista – How to Fix Slow Windows Vista and Improve Its Running Performance Effectively (fixwindowsdllerrors.wordpress.com)
- Microsoft 70-680 training and testing (xaviorye2.wordpress.com)
- New boot firmware a step toward 64-bit Windows RT (pcworld.com)
- Windows 8 continues to fail (zdnet.com)
- Make USB drive as RAM (tiportal.wordpress.com)