Disable System Restore in Windows 7
If you need a way to save some hard drive space one trick is to decrease the size or completely disable the System Restore feature. We like to share all options on how to take control of your operating system, so for readers living on the edge this tip is for you.
Now with all that being said…Open Control Panel, switch to all items view and click on System. In the next window click on the System Protection link.
By clicking “YES” button you will disable the system restore on your computer and hope it helps.
- Turn On/ Off System Protection (Restore) in Windows 8 & 7 (techcular.com)
- Restoring Windows Vista thru Windows 7 to a previous State (ewingco.wordpress.com)
- Which Windows 7 is right for you? (reviews.cnet.com)
- Microsoft 70-680 training and testing (xaviorye2.wordpress.com)
- Scan your computer for free and fix Windows 7 errors quickly and easily. (fixwindowsdllerrors.wordpress.com)
- Windows 8.1 Unveiled: The ‘Start Button’ Returns (huffingtonpost.com)
- Freeing-up the C Drive Without Removing any Programs! (amitheus.wordpress.com)
- Windows 7’s Aero in pictures (reviews.cnet.com)
- How to Use Safe Mode to Fix Your Windows PC (and When You Should) (howtogeek.com)
- Enable and Disable System Restore in Windows 7 (businessmz866.wordpress.com)