- 1 quart milk or half and half
- 3 eggs
- 1 loaf day old Italian or French bread
- 1 scant cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided in half
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh, finely grated ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons dark rum or banana liqueur
- First you need to add raisins in the rum or liqueur.
- warm it in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Then you have to make it sit for 30 minutes.
- Add half teaspoon of cinnamon and mix.
- Cut the loaf of bread, and add it in a bowl of milk.
- Make it stand for one hour.
- In another bowl, you need to beat eggs, vanilla, sugar and spices.
- Combine the bananas and other ingredients together.
- Put this mixture in a baking dish, and bake it for 70 to 75 minutes at 325 degrees.
- You can serve it with whipped cream.
– See more at: http://www.6recipes.com/
- CARAMEL WEEK: Caramel Banana Bread Pudding (lapetitepancake.wordpress.com)
- Baking Desserts (lifewithmichele.wordpress.com)
- banana bread and butter pudding (thisisisrachel.wordpress.com)
- Banana and Chocolate Bread Pudding (dumpitallin.wordpress.com)
- 10 Minute or Less Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce (hesheweebites.wordpress.com)
- Banana Bread (peppermintsandprada.wordpress.com)
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread (pnwrunner.com)
- Banana Pudding!!! (Chilled) (rdrtrackstar.wordpress.com)
- Trend Analysis for Banana Bread 2013 (culinarytrends.wordpress.com)
- Banana Bread Done Right (thatwhichnourishes.com)