This soup recipe is first started by the Paula den in 2003. Since that day the lady’s chicken noodle shop has gained importance among st all Americans. In fact, this soup recipe is very simplified, and it can be prepared by anyone with a very short span of time. The total cooking time of this soup recipe is 1 hour, and the preparation time is 25 minutes.
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 cloves garlic preferably minced
- 2 cups sliced celery with leafy green tops
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 1/2 quart water
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 onion, peeled and diced and kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- First of all keep ready the soup pot and take all the ingredients over the soup pot.
- Now cook the chicken for 35-40 minutes or till it tenders completely, whichever is earlier.
- Once the chicken gets tendered remove it and allow it to cool.
- Now peel the onion and bay leaves.
- Wait for the chicken to get cooled, once the chicken get cooled, discard the bones and skin from the chicken cleanly and keep it aside.
- Then next step of this soup recipe is bit a time consuming one.
- On this step keep ready the carrot and boil it for 10 minutes.
- After that boils the egg nodules in a pan and after it gets boiled drain it and allow cooling.
- When the nodules get cooled add the rosemary, parsley, mushrooms, sherry and chicken to the nodule.
- Now seasoning it with salt and pepper and serve it to satisfy your taste bud.
– See more at: http://www.6recipes.com/
- Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup (businessmz866.wordpress.com)
- Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup For Kids (anyshare4u.wordpress.com)
- Chicken noodle soup, made in less than 10 minutes! (tastyadvice.wordpress.com)
- Tired Tuesday | Chicken and rice soup (thingsmothernevertoldyou.com)
- Food Friday: Matzo Ball Soup! (onehungrymermaid.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (oohaahcooking.com)
- you…you’re good you! Now I need a nap (cocomias.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Mami (Filipino Chicken Noodle Soup) (carolinediazphotography.com)
- Crock pot Chicken Noodle Soup (pnwrunner.com)
- RECIPE: What I’m Thinking About RIGHT NOW (thingsofamber.wordpress.com)