Movie stars get it done. Fashion models get it done. Television personalities get it done.
Many famous people turn to facelifts in order to appear younger. While it’s true that these options can tighten loose skin and reduce fine wrinkles, there are many detrimental side effects and risks associated with getting a facelift.
- Pain– Lasting 2 weeks to 6 months
- Numbness– For 6-8 months, and up to 18 month around stitch lines
- Swelling – You may be unrecognizable for weeks
- Bruising – Up to 8 weeks of looking battered
- Surgery Risks – Including infection, adverse reaction to the anesthesia, failure to properly heal, or a doctor who goes “too far” once you’re on the table.
Facelifts can also be expensive. Between the operating room rental, anesthesia, the physician’s fee and other associated costs, people can pay between eight and fifteen thousand dollars. This isn’t for a high-end celebrity plastic surgeon,� simply a reputable practice—and while you may find cheaper rates at some medical practices, you really shouldn’t go to a discount doctor when having work done on your face.
Needless to say, for most people, that’s a lot of money to spend on an elective procedure. But what’s surprising is that even some famous A-listers are skipping facelifts, turning instead to the rare charentais cantaloupe, found in a remote region in the south of France, to help preserve their perfect skin.
Here’s the second surprise: The ingredient is not only affordable, it’s part of a great skincare system that’s available to women everywhere.
The Youth Molecule
The secret is actually a powerful super-antioxidant calledsuperoxide dismutase or SOD. SOD has been referred to as a “youth molecule” for its miraculous age-defying properties, and is believed to be one of the most powerful antioxidants known to science.
The use of SOD as an anti-aging agent was pioneered by one of Europe’s premier skin doctors, Jean Louis Sebaugh. Dr. Sebaugh noticed that melons containing SOD decayed at a much slower rate than melons that lacked the nutrient (see image).
With this in mind, Dr. Sebaugh tested SOD as part of a skin care regimen and was amazed by its ability to restore the appearance of youth and vitality. From those results he created a first-of-its-kind skincare regime using this rare melon extract and called itMeaningful Beauty�.
Already popular among in-the-know stars and models, Meaningful Beauty’s new Advanced Anti-Aging System helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, adds radiance to your complexion, preserves skin’s youthful vibrancy, and protects it from environmental damage. It’s naturally enriched with SOD, as well as other powerful ingredients such as coenzyme Q10, lipoic acid, and restorative minerals.
The 5-Step System:
Step 1: Cleanse the skin using a a gentle formula designed to remove makeup and skin impurities without stripping your skin of essential oils.
Step 2: Protect the skin with antioxidant day cr�me that has one of the most advanced sunscreens on the market.
Step 3: Restore the skin with anti-aging night cr�me and lifting eye cr�me, so that you’re boosting collagen while targeting wrinkles, fine lines, and other visible signs of aging while you sleep.
Step 4: Revitalize the skin with the glowing serum, wrinkle smoothing capsules, and firming chest and neck cr�me, which are all formulated to improve firmness and even out skin tone.
Step 5: Purify the skin with the deep cleansing masque that replenishes and revives stressed-out skin by lifting away dead surface cells and skin-dulling impurities.
Perhaps the best thing about Meaningful Beauty New Advanced Anti Aging System is the price. The entire 5 step system consisting of 8 separate products for just $39.95 (plus shipping and handling). There’s also a 60-day money-back guarantee, so if you’re not completely satisfied, send back the bottles (even if they’re empty) and receive a full refund (minus s&h).
Thousands of women, including some well known celebrities, are now relying on the Meaningful Beauty system to deliver younger looking skin without going under the knife. And, at this price, you don’t have to be a supermodel to afford it.
Click here to check out Meaningful Beauty for yourself.
- The Best Wrinkle Creams – Finding Them the Easy Way (organicrecipesforyourskin.com)
- A Collagen Booster Can Be The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Skin (organicrecipesforyourskin.com)
- BioGeniste Instant Wrinkle Reducer Review – Look Years Younger in Little Time! (lookyearsyoungerinlittletime.wordpress.com)
- L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Youth Booster Serum (gethealthandbeautytips.wordpress.com)
- Short Insight about the Best Anti Aging Serum (bestantiagingserum.wordpress.com)
- Natural Anti Aging & Skin tightening Home remedies. (huasisbeautysalon.wordpress.com)
- Is the Best Skin Care Line for Acne Prone Aging Skin Covering All Your Symptoms? (organicrecipesforyourskin.com)
- Speaking of: Skin (indiandrose.com)
- Anti Ageing Cream (thesalonworld.wordpress.com)
- Get rejuvenated; get younger now with these supplements (mycollagensupplements.wordpress.com)